Residential Property Associate
Salary £45k -£60k plus bonus and benefits
A well-regarded Corporate Law firm with four offices based in London and Kent is currently looking for a Residential Property Lawyer to join their London Office as an Associate.
The reason for the vacancy is due to an increased client base.
- A wide variety of work predominantly in the South East and London
- Some focus on high value properties and agricultural
- Dealing with many high profile clients across media, law and sport; with a focus on building relationships and ongoing client contact.
- Lawyer, Legal Executive or Solicitor with Residential Property experience
- Able to work without supervision
- A proven track record of responsiveness and high client care will be key to this positon
- Prior experience of agriculture and new build is desirable, though not a necessity.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.