Our client is an established law firm with great, newly refurbished offices, a friendly and open atmosphere and supportive culture. Due to their Litigation Department’s continuing growth, they are looking for an experienced Litigation Solicitor who excels in dealing with a varied and busy caseload to join their dynamic and engaging team.
You will be working in the heart of the department, working on a variety of cases including:
- Commercial and Civil Litigation which includes Commercial Disputes, Injunctions and freezing orders and Partnership and Company Disputes
- Property litigation including landlord and tenant matters
- PI and Clinical Negligence including catastrophic injury, disaster claims, RSI, and workplace accidents.
You will use your own initiative to assist the pro-active progression of cases allocated to you, whilst receiving supervision from the partners in the department.
General day-to-day responsibilities will include drafting correspondence, witness statements, general advice, instructions to counsel and schedules of loss. There will be face to face client meetings as well as conferences with counsel, attending court and mediations.
What they are looking for
- 2 – 5 years PQE
- Commercial awareness and an aptitude for Business Development
- Demonstration of exceptional client care
- Able to deliver on financial targets
- A desire to progress within the role
What they can offer
- A competitive salary, generous pension plan and bonus scheme
- Staff benefits package including cycle to work scheme, reduced gym memberships and retail discounts
- Regular staff incentives such as in-office massages and fresh fruit deliveries
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, or would like to find out more, please call Leilani on 02084642511 or 07974429861 or email email@example.com