Business Development Executive, £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus comms, Aldgate
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join a law firm based in Aldgate. Fairly recently formed in 2018, they have a strong client base but are really looking to increase the number of new instructions this year, with the help of a Business Development Executive. Delivering a highly boutique service, using state of the art technology, whilst combining this with a traditional and personalised service is at the heart of the organisation. All clients are given a one-to-one dedicated service, who will never be treated as a number, a case, or a matter.
You will be working closely with the Co-Directors of the firm, who have over 20 years combined experience in residential property law. The main focus of the role will involve increasing the number of estate agents and mortgage brokers the firm work with. However, there will also be the opportunity to assist in growing the private client department that was opened last year. As the firm has not had a previous Business Development Executive before, this is a great opportunity for someone to come in and really drive the business forward and put their stamp on the role. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Talking to potential new clients, as well as existing clients
- Liaising with outside organisations
- Sending out quotes and following up on calls
- Providing excellent client care
What they are looking for
- Previous experience in business and development is preferred but not essential
- Comfortable talking to potential clients
- Patient and friendly
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organised and methodical approach
What can they offer?
- Competitive salary with an achievable commission structure
- 20 days holiday (plus the firm is closed between Christmas and New Year, which does not come out of the annual allowance)
- Work social events (including Summer and Christmas parties)
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other legal support jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228.