Property Litigation Solicitor, London, £38k - £45k 2-3 years PQE+ dependent on experience
Would you like to work in one of the nicest views in London?
Our client, a established 4 branch law firm is looking for a Litigation Solicitor to join their team.
This lawyer will be able to manage their own caseload as well as support the Head of Department, so our client is looking for a self-starter who can work autonomously and is proactive and initiative-driven in their approach.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will manage your own caseload.
You will be expected to provide quality, clear legal advice to clients, and to actively contribute to the smooth running of a busy department. You will be conducting legal research, drafting documentation, assisting during trial, with a keen focus on client care and business development.
The role is varied, with plenty to get stuck into, and the firm is keen for you to take on business development for the firm. You will need to be able to work well under pressure, without sacrificing a high attention to detail, as you will be accountable for improving quality standards and conducting quality checks.
What they’re looking for
- All aspects of civil litigation including property based litigation, including contentious issues regarding leaseholds, lease extensions, disputes on title, land/boundaries, tenancy agreements and landlord and tenant and housing issues.
- Contentious probate litigation (including inheritance act claims, breach of trust claims, issues regarding appointment and removal of trustees and executors, disputes regarding estate administration, constructive and resulting trust claims)
- Contract disputes and personal injury claims, professional and clinical negligence claims.
- Preferably at least 2-3 years PQE.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, and work to deadlines
- Highly organised; able to be productive, flexible and manage multiple priorities
- Superior research skills
- The ability to establish positive, cooperative and professional relationships, both internal and external
What they can offer
- Salary of £38k to £50k depending on experience
- Flexible working
- Generous pension contribution
- Social team and supportive working environment
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE