Crawley, West Sussex
£Excellent plus benefits
Would you like to be part of a new ethos and a dynamic, forward-thinking and ambitious team? This client was recently awarded an accolade via The Lawyer Award 2018. What does this mean for its staff? The accolade was recognition of the firm’s determination to differentiate themselves in delivering legal solutions in a different way according to their core values: Innovation and Collaboration.
Candidates should have experience of advising clients (both claimants and defendants) on a broad range of commercial disputes, with proficient knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998. They should have the ability to conduct their own caseload with limited supervision and also support those in the current team on more complex matters.
- Dealing with a range of disputes to include breach of contract, negligence, competition, fraud, defamation, IP and insolvency.
- Acting for companies, banks and other financial institutions, partnerships, professional bodies and private high net worth individuals.
- Managing a large and varied caseload, with a strong commercial approach.
- Developing strong and trusting relationships with existing and new clients.
Do you have?
- 3-6 years post qualification experience of commercial litigation work
- Experience of working a case management system
- Experience gained from a City or good regional firm (Desirable)
- A high level of motivation, drive and commitment
- The opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic, innovative and thriving team
- High quality, City-quality work with the benefit of a decent work/life balance
- Flexible working supported
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 96467.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE