Commercial Litigation/Employment Legal Secretary
£25,000 + per annum
Our client is a distinguished and highly trusted legal services firm, respected for the exceptional quality of their work and the calibre of their people. With 4 offices, and over 100 members of staff, the firm are now looking to boost the Commercial Litigation and Employment departments in Godalming with a Legal Secretary.
They are looking for a hard-working professional who can use their initiative, is a self-starter and wants to progress in the role. In return they are offering a £25,000 salary, a generous benefits package and are happy to support further training and professional development.
Your new role
You will be providing direct support to two fee earners but from two different departments, but also provide cover for other members of the teams as and when needed.
- Opening and closing files in accordance with the requirements of Lexcel
- To prepare post and enclosures for despatch
- To arrange for all copying to be done, in person, if the designated person is not available to undertake the task
- Accurate, efficient diary management
- Co-ordination/planning of appointments
- To provide support to clients in a professional and friendly manner, in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and client's documentation and information
What you will need
- You do not have to have experience in both areas of law, but must have experience in either Commercial Litigation or Employment matters
- Fast and accurate typing speed, copy and audio
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Flexibility and strong communication skills are essential
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market, please contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our clients.
LR Legal is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.