Commercial & Commercial Property Associate – Partnership Prospects
SE London/Kent borders
Salary - £50k-£65k
Are you a Senior Commercial & Commercial Property Solicitor who is now looking for a clear path to Partnership within two years. If so please read the below information.
The firm are based on a busy high street with easy links to national rail and bus routes. Established 60 years ago the firm have transpired to service the local community with their outstanding legal service.
Commercial & Commercial Property Solicitor
- Joining the team within the Commercial and Commercial Property departments
- Managing a varied caseload of Commercial and Commercial Property cases - unsupervised and working alongside the Senior Partner
- Promoting the firm and networking where required
- Working towards Partnership within two years
- Able to work in a team and independently
What is required
- A qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years’ experience
- Solid experience in Commercial & Commercial Property Law
- A confident and calm individual
- First class customer care
- A desire to progress to Partnership
- Strong technical ability
This is a vital appointment for the firm and they are interested in applicants who are looking to join a firm long term with a view to progress and be a prominent person within the firms set up.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.