Commercial Property Legal Secretary
up to £25,000
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Our client is a regional law firm with a strong presence in Central London, with over 300 people working across their three offices. Their commercial, entrepreneurial and highly personal service is at the heart of everything they do. As a firm, they are highly ranked in The Legal 500 across a broad range of areas. The Commercial Property department is ranked in Tier 1 and it is this department that is looking to boost the Commercial Property team with a Legal Secretary, to join the Tunbridge Wells office.
What is the role
As a key member of this team, you will be providing support to the Commercial Property team.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Diary management, including the arrangements of meetings, travel, calls and lunches.
- Regular assistance with meeting preparation, including venue booking, logistics, agenda drafting and publication, attendance tracking, minute taking and publication.
- Management of incoming post, emails and phone calls.
- Building relationships with clients, external suppliers and internal contacts on behalf of the team.
- Production and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams and Microsoft Project plans, as and when required.
- Arranging team social events.
- Development and production of management reports.
What you will need?
- Previous Legal Secretary experience working in Commercial Property
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.