Commercial Property Paralegal, up to £25,000, Farnham, Surrey
A firm of solicitors with offices in Surrey and London are currently looking for a Paralegal to join their commercial property department. This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal/Legal Assistant with 6 months/1 years’ experience in commercial property matters, as the firm have a clear route for paralegals to secure a training contract, subject to satisfactory performance.
The firm work with individuals, families, businesses and organisations throughout the South of England and beyond, providing a full range of legal services.
The work comes from returning clients and recommendations, who trust the legal advice that is given by experts in their field of law.
This Commercial Property Paralegal role will involve providing support to 1 Fee Earner in the department on a broad range of commercial property matters, that will include, but is not limited to: sales, purchases, development work, granting and taking of new leases, agreements to lease, opposed and unopposed lease renewals, forfeiture and possession claims.
What they are looking for
- A Paralegal or Legal Assistant with 6 months/1 years’ Commercial Property experience
- A hard working and motivated individual
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
What they can offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Dedicated off-site training days
- Auto enrolment for company pension
- The support of a experts in the field
- An outstanding reputation with clients
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other paralegal jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228