Commercial Property Paralegal
£24,000 per annum
Our client is a specialist property law firm based in the centre of Wimbledon. They pride themselves on offering a distinctly modern and professional service to clients with property, or property related needs. This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with a Partner of the firm, who deals with a large portfolio of commercial property matters.
What is the role
Main responsibilities for this role are:
· File-opening in accordance with the firm’s Case Management procedures and liaising with clients, agents and third-party solicitors in respect of the same
· Attending and supporting at client meetings
· Assisting with the implementation of the firm’s Anti-Money Laundering procedure
· Drafting documents using agreed standards and the firm’s precedent library
· Assisting with due diligence, lease reports and title reports
· Undertaking legal or other research
· Financial and file management, including closing of files in relation to the management of their file
· General office/administrative duties: photocopying; scanning; opening the post; filing; data entry and arranging conference calls
What you will need?
- A minimum of 6 months Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience in either Residential or Commercial property
- LPC – commendation or higher
- 2:1 degree and good A-Levels or equivalent
- Excellent IT literacy, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and pro-active attitude to work
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.