Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive,
2-6 years PQE, £45k-£65k, Maidstone, Kent
A long standing, award wining law firm based in Kent, with a London office are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal executive to join a busy, eight strong commercial property department. A Legal 500 and Chambers ranked Law firm which has accrued numerous awards for the expert legal advice and support they provide for their clients.
Will involve a focus on property investment and asset management, secured lending, property development, including management, acquisitions and disposals and corporate support work. You may not have experience in all these areas, and it is not expected, however an interest will be required. There will be the opportunity to learn the other areas of commercial property that you have not covered previously.
What they are looking for
- UK qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive up to 6 years PQE
- Be able to demonstrate you are a team player who is willing to be adaptable and contribute to the success of the team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, with colleagues and with other teams within the firm
- Be able to promote the Firm internally and externally in order to assist the introduction of new business
What they can offer
- A friendly and welcoming environment
- Opportunity to train, develop and grow
- Fully inclusive company benefits
- Wellbeing benefits
- Competitive rewards package
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market, then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524(office hours) or 07904922615(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.