Commercial Property Solicitor, Associate or Partner
A leading law firm in the South East, Surrey and London with over 200 employees and an outstanding reputation for decades serving a full spectrum of legal work are now looking to add to their commercial property department based in Surrey. The office is located 10 minutes from Gatwick Station and 5 minutes from Junction 8 of the M25. The firm promotes regular events and supports local charities. There is very much an open-door policy to Partners and Senior staff, thus making the environment friendly and balanced.
You will be assisting the commercial property department in meeting its fee earning targets by giving accurate legal advice and supporting clients of the department as well as other departments in the firm.
You will be conducting matters on behalf of clients, supervising trainees and managing your support staff. There will be the opportunity to participate in marketing and networking activities.
You will be responsible for financial control, through account and billing procedures. Along with good file management and keeping up to date with procedures.
What they are looking for
- A UK Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2 + years PQE
- A good honours degree
- Technically competence in commercial property law
- Motivated to achieve targets
- An individual who is willing to be involved in the firm’s activities outside of work
- A well-developed individual who works effectively as a team
- If you are a Partner, the ability to lead the team and supervise
What they can offer
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Other company benefits
- Support with ongoing progression and training
- Interesting and ongoing work
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market, then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.