£35K - £45K plus excellent benefits
Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor / Lawyer with NQ-3 years PQE looking for a new role in Kent? Perhaps the cost and time in travelling is taking its toll and you are looking for a more local opportunity which offers flexibility, high calibre work and a great work / life balance?
A leading, innovative Legal 200 law firm are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor ideally NQ-3 years PQE to join their highly reputable team whose strategic approach to market has allowed the team to focus on complex, high-end work (similar to that normally only afforded to city firms) for a range of large and mid-sized corporate clients.
To conduct a caseload with supervision and support from those in the current team.
Key roles & responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a range of commercial property
- Acting for companies, banks and other financial institutions
- Managing a varied caseload, with a strong commercial approach.
- Developing strong and trusting relationships with existing and new clients.
What can they offer?
- Generous salary and excellent benefits package
- Flexible working and supportive firm-wide ethos
- Exposure to high quality, high-value work
- 0-3 years’ experience of advising clients on commercial property matters
- Experience of working a case management system
- Experience gained from a City or good regional firm (Desirable)
- Client focus, with a strength in building and sustaining relationships
- Commercial awareness
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.