Commercial Property Solicitor – NQ - 5 years PQE – Central Surrey
£40 000 -£60 000 plus benefits
Our Client is a top-calibre Legal 200 firm in Central Surrey with a strong reputation and a friendly yet professional ethos from the top down.
- A supportive, modern and pleasant environment with a high quality of Clientele and work - City standards with the work-life balance benefits of regional working
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- An inclusive team comprised of highly experienced colleagues
- Excellent training and development opportunities, with attendance to talks and seminars encouraged
This Commercial Property role involves working with a broad range of commercial clients. You will ideally be someone who has either completed a seat in Commercial Property, previously worked in Commercial Property as a Solicitor or Legal Executive or has worked in a combination of property roles acquiring experience in some or all the following areas:
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold commercial
- Commercial leases - acting for landlord or tenant
- Development – residential, commercial and mixed
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Acquisition, disposal and relocation of retailers
- Lender security
What are they looking for?
- UK Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive NQ – 5 years PQE with specific experience gained in Commercial Property
- You will be able to demonstrate a focused client centric approach.
- Strong commercial acumen. You will help grow the practice with the ability to identify opportunities, whilst actively cross-selling to strengthen client relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of taking direction from senior members of the team, with an enthusiasm to learn.
- Willingness to get involved and act as a team player on client matters and provide general departmental support.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact a Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.