Commercial Solicitor NQ – 3 years PQE+ - £ 42-50K dep on exp – London Bridge
A traditional, established Legal 500 firm of solicitors with 3 offices in South London have an opening in their London Bridge office for a Commercial Solicitor to assist 2 Partners.
They have 31 Partners, experts in their fields, recognised as outstanding individuals in the legal world by Chambers, The Legal 500 and their peers. They are committed to providing excellent client services for a diverse client base.
You will assist 2 partners with their commercial work, with an opportunity to develop further commercial work. The work will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide range of commercial agreements including agency, distribution, term and conditions, loan, consultancy, partnership and licences
- Advising on transactions such as share and asset sales and purchases.
- Corporate governance and removal of directors and shareholders
Part of the role will be involved with business development and supporting marketing initiatives in line with their business plan.
What they are looking for
- New or recently qualified up to 3 years PQE
- Commercial Contracts experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Employment law knowledge would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse clients
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to grow the business through networking and social media communication
What they can offer
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover
- Life Assurance and income protection
- Season ticket loan
- Continued professional development
- Social events including free company events and subsidized gym membership
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.