4-6 years PQE+
£65k plus bonus and benefit
Crawley, West Sussex
This commercial team are not just lawyers. They are business advisers who have long experience of a wide range of business issues. Can you assist in IT / software and technology contracts, Advising on technical online platforms and SaaS / Cloud computing arrangements, Working with banking or financial services and/or Procurement / outsourcing contracts.
An Associate is required to assist with:
- Dealing with a wide range of commercial work to involve drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of agreements
- Advise on matters relating to data protection, particularly supporting the Firm’s initiatives on the incoming GDPRs
- Acting for a wide range of clients
- Managing a large and varied caseload with a strong commercial approach
- Playing a supporting role in building the business; developing marketing initiatives and drawing on existing contacts
Do you have?
- 4+ years post qualification experience
- Experience working with both companies directly, as well as in-house counsel
- General commercial contract experience, including negotiations
- An understanding of protecting Intellectual Property Rights and data protection / GDPR issues
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.