Company/Commercial Solicitor, 4-5 years PQE, London, Circa £75k plus bonus and benefits
Innovative and cutting edge Commercial Law firm with a firm focus on SME’s and Entrepreneurs.
Proud of its technological serving and being paperless before it was fashionable, the team is tight and management lead from the front. Taking on larger transactions with this niche client base, offering great work alongside flexibility for all its colleagues.
- You will already have the experience in managing clients and delivering solutions in a practical fashion and within budget.
- You will be looking to the next step up in managing a team.
- The typical areas of work include helping SMEs, founders, investors and directors in:
- Drafting and negotiation of a range of commercial agreements;
- Dealing with shareholder agreements, employment contracts and structures for private companies;
- Commercial property; and
- Resolving commercial disputes
- The firm offers a pension, discretionary bonuses, generous holiday and flexible working.
Who are you?
- Company/Commercial Solicitor with 4/5 years PQE
- Confident and not afraid of new challenges.
- Technical acumen and a nose for the commercial issues.
- Solid experience as a company commercial solicitor working with private companies, shareholders and investors.
- Not in need of the comfort or status of a large firm.
- Very IT literate
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Leilani Reader at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE