Corporate/Commercial Solicitor, 5 years PQE, £60k - £70k + bonus and benefits, Islington, London.
Our client is a forward thing 21st Century law firm with a focus on its people. Great place to work with a huge amount of benefits looking after the welfare of its people so that it gives its all to its clients.
The firm are now in the market for a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor to join a team of 3 lawyers in this partner led department.
What is the Role?
The department is made up of Partner, Associate and an Assistant Solicitor. You will sit in between the Associate and Solicitor. Reason for the role is to have a steady growth as a law firm as the workload increases.
The caseload includes:
- An average split between company/transactional work and commercial work but this can vary over the course of a year.
- Of the 50% company/transactional work, it’s an equal split between M&A work and investment/fundraising work. Typical transactions are :
- SEIS/EIS investment work;
- Second-round/Series A and B fundraisings;
- Founder exits structured in various different ways
- Share buy-backs;
- Secured lending work (for borrower clients);
- Joint ventures;
- Outsourcing work; and
- General M&A (share and asset sales/purchases).
- Deal values can vary a lot but, typically, they range from £100,000 up to £5m.
Who are you?
- 5 year PQE Corporate/Commercial Solicitor
- Looking to be part of a very tight team as well as clear career progression.
- Needing flexibility built in to your work life
- Tired of not having a say in the direction of you department.
- Great basic salary plus a tailored bonus scheme
- Private Health Insurance (on completion of probation)
- Flexible working environment, which includes a flexible allowance on holidays (28 days including bank holidays, as a minimum to be taken)
- Flexible working hours with working from home a real option
- Free lunchtime gym sessions such as; HIT, boxercise, circuit sessions etc
- Free daily fruit
- Lots of social events such as; monthly drinks, and an annual social activity to work towards - this year is Endure 24 and last year was dragon boat racing
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Leilani Reader at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE