Hove, East Sussex
Our client is a multi-sited law firm with offices in London, Essex, Surrey, Kent, Sussex and Somerset, who are continuing to grow. They currently have 75 Partners, 167 qualified Solicitors and 292 Fee Earners (including Trainees and Paralegals). Their mission is to make quality legal services accessible to everyone. They aspire to have more specialist solicitors, in more areas of law, in more offices, on more high streets, speaking more languages and accessible in more ways than any other firm in the country. The firm are now looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their very busy Conveyancing department. This role also comes with a clear route to a Training Contract after successfully completing 12 months with the firm.
As a Paralegal, you will assist Fee Earners with the profitable management of their caseload, while practicing the highest codes of professional conduct and customer service. The conveyancing department is currently made up of three Fee Earners, one Trainee Solicitor and three support staff.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Carrying out client work, under supervision
- Ensuring that all client work is progressed expeditiously
- To undertake legal research
- To exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner, at all times
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of the business, the client, documentation and information
- Complying with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors
- To attend all departmental meetings relating to the appropriate training seat(s), in which you are based
What you will need?
- Completion of Degree and GDL (if applicable)/LPC
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Fully computer literate
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.