Corporate Solicitor, £35 – 55k depending on experience, Haywards Heath
Our client is a forward-thinking specialist business law practice, poised for significant growth and is looking for a Corporate Solicitor to join them at this exciting time of key development. The firm’s aim is to focus as much as possible on fee earning and generating quality new work from decent clients, with a relaxed atmosphere and supportive working environment.
Working with a range of clients, this role will work across corporate and commercial matters, providing support where needed and managing your own caseload.
You will be expected to provide quality legal advice and support to a variety of clients across a myriad of issues, so your technical knowledge and client care should be exceptional, and you will be responsible for pushing forward Business Development opportunities and strategy.
A keen interest in Business Development is key as you will be working with the Partners to promote the firm, increase market share and grow client numbers.
What they are looking for
- 2 years + PQE
- Strong technical skills
- An aptitude for business development and client care
- Willingness to hit the ground running
- A creative and strategic approach
What they can offer
- A generous salary, pension and bonus structure
- A great culture with dress down Fridays, company wide events and socials and CSR activities
- An opportunity to join a fresh-thinking global law firm
- Offer an innovative and collaborative working environment
- Professional development and support
If you think you would be a good match for this role, or would like to know more about current opportunities, get in touch with Leilani Reader on Leilani@lrlegal.co.uk or call on 0208 464 2511
or 07974 429 861.