Corporate and Commercial Solicitor
1-4 years PQE
£45000 - £65,000 plus bonus and benefits
Surrey and London
My client is a well-established Legal 500 firm with in depth knowledge across Private Client and Commercial work.
The Corporate and Commercial team has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented junior lawyer to join the practice working in our growing, enthusiastic and hard-working team. The candidate will be a 1 years PQE qualified or up to 4 years PQE solicitor with relevant experience of corporate and commercial work in private practice. You will have the opportunity to further expand your skills and experience with the benefit of knowledge resources and support of a quality found in top 50 firms so as to allow you to build on your experience within this friendly and supportive team. The opportunity also offers a real opportunity for career progression.
What is needed from you?
The successful candidate will handle a variety of medium to large scale deals working with a diverse client base. The team advises on a full range of corporate work including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Private Equity and Venture Capital – acting for investors, investee companies and management teams;
- Joint Ventures; and
- General corporate governance, compliance and procedural work.
- Commercial work:
Drafting and negotiating general commercial agreements including terms and conditions, supply of goods and services, distribution and agency, franchising, e-commerce, outsourcing, data protection, consumer credit, marketing and advertising law.
The candidate needs to have excellent drafting and negotiating skills, be a good team player with a positive and willing attitude.
What is the Role?
- Provide full support to more senior practitioners working within the team and deal with delegated work.
- Build and manage own caseload of matters and over time, clients (with appropriate support).
- Work as part of a team with other lawyers and professionals.
- Assist with marketing and business development duties for the practice area, which may include presenting at seminars and other events.
- Assist with in house training.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE