Court of Protection Solicitor/Fee Earner/Paralegal
1-3 years experience
Up to £38k plus benefits and bonus
Our client is a leading local Essex based law firm with a formidable reputation. With 3 of their departments mentioned within Legal 500, the firm is well regarded within the community. They are now looking to add to the team with a strong new Court of Protection team member.
Focusing on Court of Protection matters, the role will encompass:
- Taking initial instructions and providing advise and assistance on all COP matters.
- Assisting the Partner who is a designated Court of Protection Panel Deputy
- Ability to run your own caseload and the opportunity to be involved in more complex matters with supervision.
- Attorney Applications to the Court
- Deputyship Orders
What you need to succeed?
- 1-3 years+ of Court of Protection work
- Looking to join a family friendly and flexible local law firm
- Clear career progression within the department
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE