Our client is a strong Criminal Defence and Family practice with a log established reputation in the market. The firm is now looking for an Administrator who has excellent attention to detail and an interest in Criminal Law.
What is expected of you?
- Managing a busy Police Station Rota with a number of representative working on a 24 hour shift
- Keeping all records up to date for the purposes of the firm and the Legal Aid Agency
- Managing all the paperwork which come with representative having met with clients overnight
- In charge of the 24 hour rota – phones to be allocated to the right reps
- Bill the LAA on all police station representation with a monthly submission to the Legal Aid Agency for payment
Who you are?
- Calm and methodical person who relishes in keeping order
- Attention to detail with a head for figures
- Ability to multi-task and likes to be busy
- Ability to speak to all concerned from barristers to police stations.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE