Criminal Duty Solicitor, £35k plus bonus and benefits, Hammersmith, London
With an excellent reputation and many years’ experience, our client is one of the largest criminal law specialists in London. Whilst their offices are based in the South East, they offer representation nationwide, covering all areas of criminal law ranging from simple Road Traffic Offences to Murder. It speaks volumes that often key members of the firm are approached to appear on various news outlets to discuss recent criminal cases, such is their standing. The firm strives to ensure clients have expert support and advice from the point of arrest, through to appearances before the Magistrates and Crown Court, as well as appeals in the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
The firm are looking to recruit a duty solicitor and a track record of running their own Magistrates Court and High Court appeal files. Because of the firm’s continuous growth and development, this is a genuine opportunity for the right person to become part of the team.
What they are looking for
- Career driven individual with ambition
- Strong technical capability
- Excellent client care skills
- Experience of, or an interest in, prison law an advantage
What they can offer
- A generous bonus structure and competitive salary
- Genuine experience of high profile and complex cases
- Advanced career progression and development
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are looking for a firm where you can truly develop your career in a supportive, determined and professional environment, get in touch with Leilani at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2511 or 07974 429 861.