Debt Recovery Account Executive
Bromley, South East London
£18k - 25k plus benefits
This Legal 500 law firm requires a further Account Executive to instruct and manage legal enforcement proceedings in order to recover debts owed to client companies.
What the role is?
- Taking instructions from clients and giving the best advice.
- Resolving disputes prior to issuing proceedings
- Chasing debtors for payments via email and telephone/ ensuring payment arrangements are adhered to
- Maintaining Court deadlines
- Drafting witness statements/ preparing court trial bundles & other documents
- Drafting Application Notices & Consent/Tomlin Orders
- Instructing Counsel to attend hearings
- Issuing legal proceedings in County Court Money Claims Centre & through County Court Business Centre (drafting/submitting Claim forms)
- Enforcement proceedings such as issuing Warrant of Controls, Charging Order applications & instructing High Court Enforcement Officers
What you need to have?
- Educated to GCSE standard grade A-C in Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- ILEX Legal Executive Diploma Level 3 or above (desirable)
- Qualifying Law Degree and Legal Practice Course (desirable)
- Previous experience of using case management systems
- Previous experience of working in a debt recovery role (client facing experience is desirable)
- An understanding and knowledge of legal and court processes and procedures relating to debt recovery
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.