Dispute Resolution/Employment Legal Secretary
up to £28K
A law firm with a well-regarded and long-established reputation is looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their dispute resolution and employment team, to support up to 4 fee earners across a range of matters. You will be joining the team in their modern offices in the heart of Guildford, which offers excellent transport links and a buzzing town centre.
As a key member of this team, you will provide direct support to four fee earners in the department, with a range of responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Main responsibilities will include opening and closing files, preparing post, copies and requirements for client meetings, accurate, efficient diary management and co-ordination/planning of appointments and general administrative duties including typing, filing and copying. You will also be expected to provide support to clients in a professional and friendly manner, in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
What they are looking for
- Previous experience in a dispute resolution/employment role
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong client facing skills
What they can offer
- Generous salary, pension contribution and death in service
- 20 days holiday with a day increase every year for 5 years plus day off for your birthday.
- A supportive, friendly environment
- A good work / life balance
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for your next legal secretary job, please get in touch with Matt to discuss our current opportunities we have available in London and the South East. You can reach Matt via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call him on 0208 464 2565 or 07887 523 228