Employment Associate Solicitor 4-7 years PQE
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Are you an employment lawyer that wants to make a difference?
Do you pride yourself on exemplary client care, delivering advice and insight in an understandable and manageable way?
A global firm, with specialist expertise in litigation/dispute resolution and advisory services, is looking for an Employment Associate Solicitor who has a specialism in acting for NHS and other healthcare industry employers to join their desirable firm in Cambridge.
This top-rated firm can offer the right person experience handling a full range of employment disputes and offers true responsibility in managing their own caseload, working on contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
What can the role offer you?
* An opportunity to join a fresh-thinking global law firm
* Offer an innovative and collaborative working environment
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package including contributory pension, private health insurance, 25 days annual leave
What are they looking for?
* 4-7 years’ respondent experience working for the healthcare industry, preferably the NHS
* Significant experience and knowledge of employment tribunal processes and procedures
* Desire to get involved with business development activities with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Technically strong
* Good team player, Self- motivated and enthusiastic
* To be proactive and take the initiative
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).