Employment Associate, up to £65k dependent on experience, Crawley
A modern, pioneering law firm, who’s Managing Partner is one of the leading innovative lawyers in Europe, is changing the landscape of how legal services are being provided and they’re looking for you to help them.
The firm is looking for an experienced Employment Associate to join their highly regarded Employment team in Crawley.
Working within a busy team, you will be managing your own Tribunal caseload from beginning to end, and you will be expected to lead client meetings, advising as appropriate and working with clients to develop commercial and pragmatic solutions to their issues.
You will be expected to manage junior members of the team, supporting and mentoring as needed, and you will be building, managing and maintaining relationships with internal and external contacts.
It is important you are confident and vibrant as you will be expected to get involved in Business Development activities and events, and you will be responsible for delivering presentations and training to clients.
The role is varied and complex, but an excellent fit for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
What they are looking for
- 6 years PQE
- Strong technical capability with a high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional client care skills
- Extraordinary communication skills with the ability to communicate across a variety of mediums and levels
- A strong commercial awareness and proven track record of delivering Business Development activities
What they can offer
- Competitive salary, excellent bonus scheme and generous salary contribution.
- 25 days holiday, increasing with service
- Life assurance 3x salary
- Private medical insurance and healthcare cash plan
- Discounted legal services
- Onsite car parking dependent on level
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, or would like to find out more, please call Leilani on 0208 464 2511 or 07974 429 861 or email email@example.com