Employment Paralegal, £21,000 - £23,000, Farnham, Surrey
A firm of solicitors with offices in Surrey and London are currently looking for a Paralegal to join their employment department. This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal/Legal Assistant with 6 months experience in employment law matters, as the firm have a clear route for paralegals to secure a training contract, subject to satisfactory performance.
The firm work with individuals, families, businesses and organisations throughout the South of England and beyond, providing a full range of legal services.
The work comes from returning clients and recommendations, who trust the legal advice that is given by experts in their field of law.
This Employment Paralegal role will involve providing support to the department on a broad range of employment law matters, that will include, but is not limited to: contracts of employment, constructive dismissal, employment tribunal claims, settlement agreements, redundancy, consultancy agreements, TUPE and disciplinary and grievance procedures. The employment team currently consists of 1 Head of Department, 1 Associate Solicitor and 1 Legal Secretary.
What they are looking for
- A Paralegal or Legal Assistant with 6 months Employment Law experience
- A hard working and motivated individual
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
What they can offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Dedicated off-site training days
- Auto enrolment for company pension
- The support of a experts in the field
- An outstanding reputation with clients
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other paralegal jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228