Events and Marketing Executive, £35k - £40k, London
Are you an events and marketing professional looking for your next career move in the legal sector? An incredible opportunity has arisen to work alongside some of the best legal minds in London to help showcase the quality of their firm through events and marketing.
Working directly with the Senior Marketing and BD Manager, you will be responsible for running high-quality, effective events, from the inception and ideas stage to final feedback, and all associated marketing activity including e-campaigns and content marketing.
You will be expected to be able to create events that build brand awareness, showcase the firm’s knowledge and capability and allow for networking opportunities. Working alongside the rest of the marketing team, and the relevant legal teams, you will work across a host of firm-led events including breakfast seminars, roundtable discussions and drinks receptions. You will also lead on external events including award ceremony attendance, sponsored talks and networking events.
What they are looking for
- Experience in running events for a reputable law firm
- A strategic approach to events and budget management
- Personable and able to build solid relationships quickly
- Able to prioritise and juggle a busy workload
- The ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- Hardworking and diligent with a high attention to detail
What they can offer
- A generous salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus an additional day for the Christmas holidays
- Private medical insurance, yearly vaccinations and life assurance
- Season ticket loan
If you are interested in this role, our client is looking to move quickly, so please send across your CV to Alison Banks via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you’d like more information about this opportunity or others we have, call Alison for a chat on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201