Legal Secretary, £24,000 - £30,000, Weybridge
A rare opportunity to join a people-focused, top 200 law firm, supporting a busy and experienced team, in a brand new and modern office in the heart of Weybridge. The firm are committed to supporting their staff, offering a lucrative remuneration package and interesting and varied work in a friendly and supportive team.
Reporting to the Partner/Head of Family, you will assist their day to day work by providing support and an effective secretarial and administrative service.
Your main responsibilities will be providing full PA/secretarial support to include assisting fee earners with forms in Quantum (such as scheduling documents, preparing court bundles and Briefs to Counsel), Companies House and Land Registry Searches, using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to family matters, maintenance of comprehensive and accurate electronic and physical client and pleadings files, diary management, arranging meeting room bookings, meeting and greeting clients, file opening and archiving.
What they are looking for
- Previous Legal Secretary/PA experience in family law
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work to deadlines
- IT literate – Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/Digital Audio software/Case Management/Quantum
What they can offer
- A generous salary
- Pension scheme
- On-site yoga class and walking clubs
- On-site parking for all staff and car valeting
- Dry cleaning
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for your next legal secretary job, please get in touch with Matt to discuss our current opportunities we have available in London and the South East. You can reach Matt via email at email@example.com or you can call him on 0208 464 2565 or 07887 523 228