£28,000 - £32,000
Our client is a highly regarded Central London law firm who are particularly well known for their reputation and skill in ultra-high-net worth family and private client law. Their family department is ranked in tier 1 of the Legal 500, with a number of leading individuals and next generation lawyers also recognised by the Legal 500. The firm is now looking to boost the family department with an experienced paralegal. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best in this field of law
What is the role
As a key member of this exceptional team, you will be providing general support to a number of fee earners. The family department currently consists of 6 Partners, 7 Associates, 7 Assistants, 2 Consultants, 11 Secretaries and 3 members of the Admin team. The department covers a broad range of family matters which includes divorce and separation, cohabitation, civil partnerships, financial provision, injunctions and emergency relief, inheritance disputes, trusts and divorce and pre-nuptial agreements and asset protection.
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 days
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance (after 1-month qualifying period)
- Personal Pension Plan
- Interest-free season ticket loan after 3 months
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
What you will need?
- Previous Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience in Family law is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Legal qualifications – Law degree (2:1 or higher preferred) from a reputable University
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.