Family/Childcare Solicitor 1-4 years PQE+, £40K - £47K dep on exp, Eastbourne
A large multi sited High Street law firm with over 500 employees in London and the South is currently looking for a Family Solicitor to deal with a mix of private and legal aid cases to join their Eastbourne office. The firm currently has 25 offices in the SE of England with a reputation for providing accessible, affordable, personal service to their clients. They are a firm that invests in their people and promotes equality, diversity and inclusion.
Reporting to the Partner, you will join a specialist team where you will manage a busy caseload of Family/Childcare matters which will include the following:
- Care proceedings
- Special guardianship orders
- Domestic abuse and emergency injunctions
- Ancillary relief
- Private children
What they are looking for
- A qualified Family/Childcare Solicitor or Legal Executive with ideally 1-4 years PQE
- Knowledge of dealing with private and legal aid cases
- An enthusiastic and hardworking attitude
- Target driven and ambitious individual
- Keen to get involved in business development
What they can offer
- A generous starting salary and bonus
- Good quality residential property work
- The support of a large and successful law firm
- Inclusive company benefits
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Career progression
- Flexibility and inclusion
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 4642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.