Family Solicitor, £45-65K dep on experience Bromley, Kent
A Legal 500 firm with 4 offices in Kent/SE London is looking for a talented and enthusiastic solicitor with at least 5 years PQE to join their growing, specialist family team in Bromley. The firm is a leading, progressive law firm providing a full range of legal services from their 4 offices serving London and the South of England. They will consider full-time or part-time hours.
It is an exciting time to join the team and be an integral part of the firm’s future plans. This is a fee earning role requiring high level of legal advice and assistance to their clients. The role will involve dealing with a busy caseload of privately funded family matters which includes but is not restricted to;
- Cohabitation matters
- Cases under the Children Act 1989
The role will require assistance in business development and marketing for the firm in line with the contents of the business and departmental plans.
What they are looking for
- At least 5 years PQE as a Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with an emphasis on private divorce and ancillary relief matters
- Accredited by Resolution and/or the Law Society
- Passion for Family Law
- Commercial acumen
- Team player and collaborative skills
- Desire to progress in role
What they can offer
- A competitive salary, pension and bonus structure along with a Staff Profit Related Pay Scheme
- Strong core values which include Honesty and Integrity, Open to change, Pursuit of excellence and Supportive of others
- 25 days holiday rising after 3-5 years
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.