Senior Family Associate, 5 year PQE+ London, £55k - £60k plus bonus and benefits
Commercial Law firm with a strong presence in North London and the West End is currently in the market to boost its Family Department. A Family Associate with 5 years PQE+ is required to run your own caseload in Private Family work with an emphasis on Ancillary Relief matters.
The firm, an established firm with a reputation of flexibility and inclusion, has a wide client base both locally and in the Greater London area. Re-known for its “family” feel, this close knot team looks for like minded lawyers who are keen on a work life balance that works.
The department is established and has recently taken on a more junior lawyer to add to the team. The current team consists of a 4 Family lawyers, supported by a trainee and support staff.
You will be expected to run a caseload of range of family law issues with a wide breath of work within this area of law. You will work in tandem with the team however will have autonomy on your own clients.
What they are looking for?
- Up to 5 years PQE with plenty of experience in Family Law
- Ability to work unsupervised in all areas of Family Law
- Client care focus
- Technically strong, high attention to detail and able to work under pressure
What they can offer
- A generous bonus scheme (based on team successes and targets)
- Great pension scheme
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
Due to the nature of this role, our client would like to move quickly, and interviews will be commencing soon. If you’d like to find out more, or you feel you would be a good fit, please get in touch with Leilani for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2511 or 07974 429 861, or alternatively send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org