Family Solicitor 2 years PQE+, £38-50K dep on experience, Caterham, Surrey
Our client is a specialist family law firm with 2 offices in Essex who pride themselves by offering a bespoke service in all matters relating to relationship breakdown and children. Their ethos is to work closely in partnership with the clients to deliver what they want and allow them to move forward with dignity, to show empathy, and to provide high standards of client care.
Due to a pending retirement they have an opening for a Family Solicitor for their small office in Surrey. The work will be of high quality, standards are high and it’s imperative that the successful candidate possesses excellent client care.
Reporting to a highly regarded 5 years PQE Solicitor, this would suit a Family Solicitor with around 1-2 years PQE who has experience of managing their own caseload of Divorce, Finances and Children matters. They would also consider a more experienced Solicitor who is comfortable with being managed by a 5 years PQE Solicitor.
As a firm they follow the Resolution code of practice, so a highly litigious candidate would not be suitable.
What they are looking for
- Family Solicitor with at least 1 years PQE
- Technically strong with experience of working with high net worth clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, energetic, organised and accustomed to meeting tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate the highest level of client care and awareness
- Willingness to go the extra mile
What they can offer
- Competitive salary
- Statutory pension
- Supportive and encouraging working environment
- Flexible working
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.