Financial Controller (REIT)
60-70K dep on experience
My client is a successful synergy of companies specialising in social housing investment, care and developments. They are looking for a Financial Controller for their investment arm of the Group.
This is a rare opportunity to join a collaborative and entrepreneurial management team to continue the group’s fast growth. Along with the core responsibilities of a financial management role you will be expected tom work closely with the investment team and the supported living entities within the group to continue the success of the business model.
- Developing and setting processes and instilling financial discipline for record keeping
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts
- FP&A lead on budget and KPI’s; working with other senior management to establish targets and monitoring the performance of subsidiaries
- Provide commercial support to all parts of the group
- Liaison with third party advisers and funders
- Assisting with ongoing business and asset management projects including valuations, internal and external stakeholder management, and reviewing financial forecasts; and
- Analysing potential transactions, including development of financial models, participation in due diligence and managing third party service providers
It is imperative that you have REIT experience.
What can the role offer you?
- Be part of this young, dynamic company and be part of their successful growth story
- They will support you in achieving your goals and in return will give you the rewards and benefits that you deserve
What are they looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Excellent academics
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Highly numerate with exceptional due diligence, quantitive and financial modelling skills
- Able to clearly communicate complex ideas to all stakeholders
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).