Housing and Litigation Solicitor 1-3 years PQE, London
Well known successful law firm based in East London an dis now looking to add to its department with an ambitious lawyer in its Social Welfare Department. Primarily with a Housing focus, this team has been recognised both in Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 ( individual as well as the team).
The firm is looking for someone who has experience of housing law work including homelessness, possession proceedings, anti-social behaviour injunctions, and disrepair. Experience of property litigation and privately paying client work would be an advantage. Given that the majority of our work is publicly funded, knowledge of legal aid funding is essential. Although the role described is a housing solicitor, we encourage all of our team to engage in Community Care work which does overlap in this area.
What they are looking for?
Ambitious lawyer with a focus on:
- Experience and knowledge of a full range of housing law (as set out above)
- Ability to communicate effectively with the firm’s client group
- Excellent oral and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent written communications skills •
- Problem-solving ability
- Experience of working to targets
- Commitment to our client group in connection with maintaining access to justice
- Experience of Legal Aid funding and using CCMS
What can they offer?
- Market Rate Salary
- Ability to work flexibly
- 23 days holidays excluding bank holidays
- Performannce related Bonus
- Pension and other family related benefits.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Leilani Reader at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE