Housing Paralegal, up to £27,000, Dulwich
A rare opportunity to join one of the largest law firms in South East London, who offer a wide range of top-quality legal support and advice. The firm pride themselves on being approachable, yet always professional, reliable, consistent with a genuine desire to exceed expectations.
Supporting the highly regarded Social Housing team, who work with registered providers of social housing, ALMOS and social co-operatives, you will assist the department, acting for social landlords, on a range of matters that can include possession actions, estate management litigation, obtaining injunctions, squatters and unauthorized occupier proceedings, tenancy documentation and housing policy advice, , general leasehold problems and service charge disputes.
As a key member of the team, you will be joining a department that is currently 10 strong and consists of Solicitors, Legal Executives, Trainee Solicitors, Paralegal and Administrative staff.
What they are looking for
- Previous Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience in Housing law or Civil Litigation
- Strong academic background, with a Law degree
- Demonstrate excellent client care skills
- Have an excellent work ethic, showing drive and enthusiasm for the work
- Excellent IT skills, with the ability to process information using relevant software
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for your next paralegal job, please get in touch with Matt to discuss our current opportunities we have available in London and the South East. You can reach Matt via email at email@example.com or you can call him on 0208 464 2565 or 07887 523 228