HR Officer – Prestigious Law Firm
Are you an HR professional with a minimum of 4 years’ experience within a legal environment?
A large multi-sited law firm are currently looking to recruit a new HR Officer to be based at their impressive Tunbridge Wells office. Reporting to the Senior HR Officer and working closely with the HR team, this role will support the team in providing a comprehensive and professional HR service to partners, management and employees across the firm including on-boarding joiners, management of absence, assisting with departures, appraisals, salary reviews etc
What can they offer?
- Generous salary along with a great chance to develop your career in a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment.
- 25 days holiday with a buy or sell option of up to 5 days, holiday can also be carried over
- 4x salary in life assurance
- Private medical care
- Income protection after 1 year service
- Employer contributory pension scheme
What are they looking for?
- This HR generalist role is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience with a growing and dynamic firm.
- The ideal candidate will have at least four years’ experience working within a legal environment in a HR capacity, with at least three years’ experience at officer level and be accustomed to dealing with a wide range of issues with confidence.
- Ideally CIPD qualified (desirable) and either educated to Degree level or equivalent experience
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at Leilani@lrlegal.co.uk or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 96467.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.