Immigration Solicitor, 3 years PQE+ £45k - £55k, bonus + benefits, London
My client is an established Legal 500 law firm with office in London, Sussex and Cairo. The firm is now looking to add a Solicitor to its Immigration Department.
What is the role?
The department is currently made up of 2 Senior partners who have a business development focus in the UK and overseas. This role will be to supervise the team of 3 junior lawyers/legal executive and support staff. The managerial side of the role is a focus for this role coupled with your technical ability.
The department handles a large range of specialist Business Immigration services for those corporate clients who wish to recruit Non-EU nationals to work in the UK; transfer existing employees to a UK subsidiary; start a business or invest in an established UK business. This includes:
- Tier 1 – entrepreneurs
- Tier 2 – sponsor licences
- Tier 2 – general visas
- Tier 4 – student visas
- Tier 5 – temporary workers
- Sole representatives of overseas businesses
- UK ancestry visas
Additionally, Personal Immigration is also a big part of the department’s work including:
- Investors, entrepreneurs and the highly skilled
- Fiancé, spousal & children visas
- Visitors (all categories)
- Complex personal immigration matters and concessions outside of the rules
- Refusals, deportations and judicial reviews
- EEA residence & permanent residence
- Indefinite leave to remain
- Applications for British citizenship
- International adoption and surrogacy
- UK ancestry
Who you are?
- The firm are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE who is keen to take his/her career to level up.
- Ability to demonstrate managerial experience of a small team in terms of targets, supervision of work and ability to lead the team.
- You will have experience in all Business and Private Immigration work with the ability to provide supervision to more junior members of staff.
- Ambitious and motivated
- Team player
- Excellent Client Care Skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE