Commercial Property Underwriter – London
£ Excellent plus benefits
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor or an Underwriter with extensive experience in Commercial Property defective title matters to join my Client’s team, part of a highly respected and expanding Global firm in the City of London.
As a Commercial Underwriter you will be involved in underwriting high net worth commercial legal indemnity risks, negotiating and maximising profitability by means of effective and flexible underwriting decision and techniques, with significant limits and authority on cases of technical complexity.
What are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor or Legal Executive with at leas 2 years’ PQE dealing in Commercial Property matters OR
- An existing legal indemnity underwriter who can show detailed knowledge of Commercial Property transactions
- A dynamic, ambitious, business-minded professional with sound commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills
- The ability to produce high quality work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Law or similar degree and / or insurance / legal professional qualification
What can they offer?
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Full training in product and underwriting as appropriate
- igh High quality, High quality, high net worth work
- AA successful Career path with an expanding global company
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.