Enfranchisement Legal PA/Secretary
up to £27,000
Our client is a very strong law firm with 7 offices throughout Surrey and South West London. The ethos of their approach to clients is to be receptive, responsive and friendly. They believe these attributes can only prosper if all employees deal with each other in a similar manner. They are proud of their reputation as a friendly firm that people enjoy working for and working with. The Commercial Property department is recommended by the Legal 500 and it is this department which is looking to recruit a Legal PA/Secretary. More specifically, the successful candidate will be working in the Enfranchisement team, which sits in the commercial property department.
What is the role
The Commercial Property department currently operates out of 5 offices and comprises of 9 Partners, 2 Managing Associates, 2 Consultants, a Senior Associate, 2 Assistant Solicitors, 5 Paralegals and 12 Secretaries/PA’s/Administrators. Specifically, the Enfranchisement team in Guildford consists of a Partner, a Managing Associate, 2 Associates, 2 Paralegals and 2 Secretaries/PA’s/Administrators.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Preparing correspondence and documents
- Administering filing
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Making appointments
- Maintaining an up-to-date diary for Fee Earner
- Operating the case management system
- Attending clients both in person and on the telephone
- On-line form filling, for example, Land Registry and HMRC – Stamp Duty Land Tax
What you will need
- 2 years’ Legal PA/Secretary experience in Property law
- Advanced IT skills
- Excellent typing skills
- High accuracy levels
- An excellent level of attention to client service, being able to interact well with both internal and external clients
- Prior knowledge of Evolution, or another case management system is preferable
What they offer
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical cover
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and Development Programme
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.