Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor 2-4 years PQE, North London
£45,000 TO £60,000
Pension, Flexibility, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Social Events, Subsidised Gym Membership
A dynamic full-service law firm in North London are looking for an ambitious 2-4-year PQE leasehold enfranchisement solicitor to join a busy Enfranchisement department.
The firm are looking for an innovative and conscientious individual who can use their initiative to work in a sometimes-demanding environment.
You will be part of a vital part of a small team, focused on all aspects of leasehold enfranchisement work.
What they are looking for
- UK Qualified Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE
- With a solid understanding of a broad range of leasehold enfranchisement work
- To include lease extensions and right to manage claims both voluntary and statutory including 1967 Act
- 1993 Leasehold Reforms Acts
- 1987 Landlords and Tenant Act
- Excellent IT skills
- Confidence in capability and excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a small team
- Experience of conveyancing would be an advantage but not essential
What they can offer
- A generous salary and career progression
- Flexible working to fit the right candidate
- Fully inclusive company benefits
- A friendly and modern approach to work
Our client is a highly desirable employer and therefore early application is suggested.
If you are interested in the role, please get in touch with Alice on 0208 464 2524 or 07904922615, or via email at Alice@lrlegal.co.uk