Legal Cashier, £25K-£35K, London
A dynamic full-service law firm in North London are looking for a friendly, hardworking Legal Cashier to join their fun and flexible finance team.
The firm are looking for a team player who can use their initiative, work with all levels of seniority and develop good relationships and is confident using a variety of IT systems.
You will be part of a busy team of cashiers dealing with all aspects of legal cashiering, including bank reconciliations, client and office payments and receipts, residential and commercial completions, purchase ledger, billing, online payments, general queries, ensuring compliance of both the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the firm’s internal rules, petty cash and month end balancing.
What they are looking for
- Previous legal accounts experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Excellent IT skills
- Confidence in capability and excellent communication skills
What they can offer
- A friendly and fun working atmosphere
- Flexible working to fit the right candidate
- Private Health Insurance
- Free lunchtime gym sessions and free daily fruit
- Lots of social events such as monthly drinks and annual social activities
Our client is a highly desirable employer and so this opportunity will not be available for long. If you are interested in the role, please get in touch with Alison on 0208 464 2506 or 7979 952 201, or via email at Alison@lrlegal.co.uk