Salary circa £25K
Excellent opening for a Legal Cashier to join this full-service modern law firm operating from seven offices in Kent, Surrey and London.
Based in Kent you will join a team of 4 supporting the finance function of the firm. You will be expected to hit the ground running!
The role will include:
- Dealing with daily bank reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Daily data processing for their office and client account
- Sending CHAP and BACS payments
Ideally you will have experience of investigating residual balances and credit control would be a distinct advantage.
What can the role offer you?
- An opportunity to join a leading, reputable law firm
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Offer an encouraging and supportive working environment
What are they looking for?
- Previous experience as a legal cashier
- Must be able to deal with a demanding workload
- Good working knowledge of SAR’s
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with a flexible attitude and be able to work in a highly regulated environment.
· A “can-do” attitude and a willingness to get stuck in with all aspects of supporting this department
- To be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to manage own time
- Ability to work accurately in a pressurised environment with attention to detail
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).