Litigation Legal Secretary, £25,000 per annum, Banstead
An opportunity has arisen to join a multi-sited law firm in their Banstead office. They aim to provide clients with a professional, personal and cost-effective solution for all their legal advice needs. As a firm, they are committed to providing clients with clear, practical advice combined with an efficient and courteous service, working with their clients to resolve the legal issues that may impact on their private or working life.
You will be joining a small team, providing direct support to a highly experienced litigation solicitor on a 1:1 basis, but to also provide support to others in the team, when needed.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist your Fee Earner on a broad range of litigation matters, that will include property disputes, contract disputes, debt recovery, company/partnership disputes, residential Landlord and Tenant disputes, Commercial Lease disputes and probate disputes. Duties will include:
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate electronic and physical client files
- Diary management
- Arranging meeting room bookings
- Meeting and greeting clients
- File opening
What they are looking for
- Previous Legal Secretary experience in Litigation matters
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work to deadlines
- IT literate – Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/Digital Audio software/Case Management
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for your next legal secretary job, please get in touch with Matt to discuss our current opportunities we have available in London and the South East. You can reach Matt via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call him on 0208 464 2565 or 07887 523 228