An award-winning firm, who prides themselves on their diversity, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, are looking for a resourceful and hardworking Litigation Paralegal to join their growing and successful Litigation department. The firm has an open and supportive culture and encourages staff to get involved in a range of social and fundraising activities to ensure a strong team-working environment and high morale.
Working to support the team across a mix of Civil Litigation and Commercial Litigation, you will need to have an excellent attention to detail, the ability to successfully juggle projects and workloads and be willing to get stuck in.
Due to the wide variety of litigation issues you will be dealing with, it’s essential that you have previous experience in a fast-paced Litigation department so you can hit the ground running.
You will be preparing documentation, attending client meetings, completing research and supporting Business Development initiatives.
The role offers an opportunity to learn and develop and for the right person the firm is willing to consider a training contract after 2 years continuous employment.
What they’re looking for
- Previous Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience in Civil or Commercial Litigation
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- A willingness to learn and contribute to a busy department
What they can offer
- A competitive salary
- An open, trusted working environment
- Supported professional development and the possibility of a training contract
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market, please contact Matthew Heard on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours) or via email at email@example.com.