Associate Litigation Solicitor
£38k - £55k plus bonus and benefits
Our client has a 50 year history with great newly refurbished offices as well as a friendly and open atmosphere. They have lawyers with West End and City experience with a cost-conscious attitude.
What is on offer?
The firm are now looking for a mid-career Litigation Solicitor who excels in a mixed caseload.
- Commercial / Civil Litigation which includes Commercial Disputes, Injunctions and freezing orders and Partnership and Company Disputes
- Property litigation including landlord and tenant matters
- PI and Clinical Negligence including catastrophic injury, disaster claims, RSI, and workplace accidents.
The team consists of two partners, a senior associate, paralegal, full time secretary and trainee.
What you need to succeed?
- Using your own initiative to assist the pro-active progression of cases allocated to you, whilst receiving supervision from the partners in the department. This will include drafting correspondence, witness statements, general advice, instructions to counsel and schedules of loss. There will be face to face client meetings as well as conferences with counsel, attending court and mediations.
- You will have your own target to aim for and will be rewarded for actively introducing clients to the firm.
- Looking for a firm to grow with and progress with.
- You aim is to get the best for your client
If you want a bigger picture please call or email Leilani Reader on 02084642511/07974429861 or email email@example.com
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQElitigation