Civil and Employment Litigation Solicitor, up to £45k plus bonus, Kent
A established and expanding practice, committed to delivering high quality, innovative and dependable legal solutions, are looking to employ a strong Litigation and Employment Solicitor to join their growing team.
Working with clients handling a broad range of quality Civil Litigation work including Debt Recovery, Contractual Claims, Property Disputes including Landlord and Tenant. There is a strong shared element of contentious Employment Law work. The role will work across all Litigation matters, providing support where needed and managing your own caseload.
You will be expected to provide quality legal advice and support to a variety of clients across a myriad of issues, so your technical knowledge and client care should be exceptional, and you will be responsible for pushing forward Business Development opportunities and strategy.
What they are looking for
- 2 - 3 years PQE
- Strong commercial awareness and an advanced approach for Business Development
- Demonstration of exceptional client care
- Able to deliver on financial targets
- A desire to progress within the role
What they can offer
- A competitive salary, generous pension plan and bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular staff events and socials throughout the year
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, or would like to find out more, please call Leilani on 02084642511 or 07974429861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org